Friday, February 17, 2012

Women I'd Leave My Wife For- #9 Jane Fonda


I know she's 74. She's clearly learned how to stop time because she still looks great. She's been sexy since Barbarella and really doesn't look all that different now, so that's a very long reign of hotness, especially for a woman with two Oscars.


Listen to her, she's talking to you, sensually.... "I've always been a huge believer in walking to stay slim and healthy. Walking burns a lot of calories and slims the waistline, while also improving brain function and increasing both your heart and lung health. This DVD includes two one-mile walking workouts that are simple, fun and fat-burning. Stick with me and do this Walkout regularly – you will be healthier and feel energized! Remember, it's never too late to start."

No comments:

Post a Comment