Sunday, February 19, 2012

Ten Women I'd Leave my Wife for- #7 Halle Berry

#7 Halle Berry



Halle Berry is one of the most perfectly put together women on the planet. Her skin is perfect, her hair, her body, her face- all could have been formed by Michelangelo as the perfect woman. She should be in the top five of this list, which is technically my Freebie Five- the five women I can leave my wife for and she has agreed she can't get mad about it- but Halle has been married twice and is on her second long-term boyfriend, so I suspect there's an excellent chance she might be a bit hard to live with, because I would put up with a lot of crazy to wake up next to someone who looks like her. So, for that reason I've bumped her down into the lower five, which means she's still super hot and I would probably run away with her if the opportunity presented itself, but she's not in the top five.

No comments:

Post a Comment