Thursday, February 16, 2012

Ten Women I'd Leave My Wife For #10- Hazel Tucker

Ok, so I got to thinking I would like to start a series of posts along the lines of "My ten favorite fried fish" or "My ten favorite baseball players" and it occurred to me that the thing I spend the most time thinking about is sex, so I should start with something dealing with women. Thus, my first post is my freebie five list, with five to grow on.

#10- Hazel Tucker.
Ironically, I'm starting this list with someone with a penis. Hazel Tucker is a transsexual adult film actress, and I think she's a gorgeous woman. I'm not sure how I would do with the penis part, but she seems cool and funny and smart enough that I'd be willing to find out. Plus, it's not very big, so I wouldn't feel threatened. She hails from Massachusetts and now splits her time between the west coast and Mass. I think she is wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment