SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy Seals
SOCOM 4: US Navy Seals is a multiplayer third-person tactical shooter developed exclusively for play on PlayStation 3. The second release in the SOCOM series on the PS3 platform, SOCOM 4: US Navy Seals features an all-new Ops Commander character tasked to lead a five-member NATO special forces squad in a desperate operation in Southeast Asia. Game features include: dynamic command of squad members, an air support option, 1-32 player support online, support for both PlayStation Move and the DualShock controller, PlayStation Bluetooth Headset support and more.
- Expertly command the battlefield by utilizing squad tactics to flank and outmaneuver your enemy
- Deliver the most immersive combat experience ever with high precision control over shooting, melee fighting and commanding your squad.
- SOCOM 4 also supports the traditional DualShock 3 controller configuration.
- Squad Based Multiplayer allows you to utilize team dynamics online with an all new 32-person support.
- Support for PlayStation's Bluetooth Headset leverages advances in voice technology to bring next generation features to your squad and the PS3.
Outnumbered. Outgunned. Under Fire. Take Control.
You have six days. Six days to rescue an entire country plunged into chaos by a brutal revolution. Race against time to control a dire situation that threatens to escalate into global war. You are the legendary and fearless Operations Commander as you take command of the battlefield with your crack NATO squad. The destination is Southeast Asia. The time is now for you to take control. Are you up to the challenge?
SOCOM 4: US Navy Seals is a third-person oriented, squad-based tactical shooter. The game's single player campaign revolves around mission play and has players stepping into the boots of Ops Commander Cullen Gray as he commands four additional squad members, each with their own strengths and personality. The player can use this control over other characters to engage in everything from stealth actions involving classic, clean and quiet flanking maneuvers, to over-the-top firefights that rage with raw power. The choice resides with the player. Players also will utilize intelligence attained along the way, as well as special command functionality available in Command Mode to make decisions in the field. Online play involves additional play options and objectives and supports up to 32 players.
Key Game Features
* Dynamic Command - Expertly command the battlefield by utilizing squad tactics to flank and outmaneuver your enemy, designate hostile targets, and call in devastating airstrikes -- all with dynamic, intuitive ease.
* PlayStation Move Support - Utilizing the PlayStation Move, deliver the most immersive combat experience ever with high precision control over shooting, melee fighting and commanding your squad.
* DualShock 3 Controller Support - SOCOM 4 also supports the traditional DualShock 3 controller configuration.
* Squad Based Multiplayer - Utilize team dynamics online with an all new 32-person multiplayer.
* PlayStation Bluetooth Headset Support - PlayStation's Bluetooth Headset leverages advances in voice technology to bring next generation features to your squad and your the PS3 system.