Check this out at Amazon.com
- Designed with a heavier base construction to decrease vibration for superior performance
- Tone arm action starts and stops automatically using gentle lifting and lowering motions to protect your vinyl
- Moving-magnet (MM) cartridge headshell is removable
- Turntable sheet is 5mm thick; uses hologram vibration analysis to improve its ability to hold a record
- DC servo motor and belt drive system with rotation speeds of 33 1/3 or 45 rpm
The DP-300F includes a built-in phono equalizer to connect the player to an integrated amp or receiver that does not have its own phono input. This turntable is powered by a DC servo motor and belt drive system and has rotation speeds of 33 1/3 or 45 rpm. It comes with a MM cartridge so that you can begin to enjoy your analog record collection as soon as you connect the DP-300F to your home hi-fi system.